A dental veneer is a piece of thin shell of porcelain that can be used to modify the
- appearance of a tooth. In fact, dental veneers can be used for a whole range of cosmetic issues.
Dental veneers are a popular choice because they are a quick and easy fix for minor dental flaws. Some of the most common reasons people seek dental veneers include:
- Chipped teeth | A chipped tooth can ruin your smile. If you have a chipped tooth, we can use a dental veneer to mask your tooth, improving the appearance of your smile.
- Crooked teeth | If you have only one or two crooked teeth, you may not want to resort to braces. Instead, our team can use dental veneers to alter the appearance of crooked teeth, making your smile appear uniform.
- Discolored teeth | Often, discoloration doesn’t happen to all teeth uniformly. However, having even a couple discolored or stained teeth can diminish the beauty of your smile. Using our high-quality porcelain veneers, we can change the appearance of discolored teeth permanently and help you perfect your smile.
- Broken or cracked teeth | Teeth that are broken or cracked can diminish your confidence in your smile. Our high-quality porcelain dental veneers can be used to repair the appearance of broken or cracked teeth, and get your smile back to being beautiful.
- Misshapen teeth | A misshapen tooth can really alter your smile for the worse. Our team can successfully modify misshapen teeth using dental veneers, allowing them to blend in with your natural teeth.